Our Portfolio

MacánMacán Clasico Rioja
Tempranillo from Rioja, Spain
100% Tempranillo. After the alcoholic fermentation, the malolactic process is carried out with 30% in barrels and the remaining 70% in tanks. It is then aged 15 months in French oak.  

DB2123-15
MacánMacán Rioja
Tempranillo from Rioja, Spain
6/750 100% Tempranillo, aged two years in French oak and one year in bottle before release. The flagship wine is a selection of the best lots: less than one-third of the fruit makes it into the finished wine. Though in theory any parcel could contribute to the blend, there tends to be a pattern,...
94 WA, 94 VM
DB7956-14