Albariño “Say Something”

2020
United States
California

100% Albariño. Organically grown, hand-harvested from the Vista Luna Vineyard. 25% direct press, while the remaining 75% was foot stomped and fermented dry on the skins. Aged in neutral French oak barrels. Unfined and unfiltered.

SKU/Code: 
DB9244-20
Product Line: 
Wine
Orange
Varietal: 
Albariño