Albariño

Image Producer PRODUCT Description Country / Region

DB5179-19
Organic
Thee And Thou Albariño
2019
Albariño
Grape: Albariño (Rias Biaxas clone) Appellation: Sacramento County. Andrus Island Vineyard is located in directly in the middle of the... Read More
United States

DB7068-20
Biodynamic
Pedralonga Albariño
2020
Albariño
From forty-year-old vines planted on grantic slopes ten miles from the Atlantic ocean in Pontevedra. Fermented with native yeasts in... Read More
Spain

DB5106-20
Organic
La Clarine Farm Albariño
2020
Albariño
100% Albariño from Mathew Rorick’s limestone vineyard site. The vines sit on very steep, east-facing slopes, and are farmed with minimal... Read More
United States

DB7511-20
Biodynamic
Eladio Piñeiro Albariño - Envidia Cochina
2020
Albariño
The vineyards are located throughout the Salnés Valley; they average thirty years old and are farmed biodynamically.   
Spain

DB9244-20
End of Nowhere Albariño “Say Something”
2020
Albariño
100% Albariño. Organically grown, hand-harvested from the Vista Luna Vineyard. 25% direct press, while the remaining 75% was foot stomped ... Read More
United States

DB1799-20
Biodynamic
Gomariz Ribeiro "X" (Albarino/Treixadura)
2020
Albariño
95% Albariño and about 5% Treixadura from a single schist vineyard. (Schist is spelled xisto in Gallego, which is where the name for the... Read More
Spain

DB1772-20
Biodynamic
Pedralonga Serea Albariño
2020
Albariño
Serea, meaning “Mermaid” in Gallego, is made exclusively for David Bowler Wine. 100% hand-harvested Albariño from ten- to fifteenyear-old... Read More
Spain

DB9940-20
Sustainable
91VM
Benito Santos “Saiar” Albarino
2020
Albariño
From a vineyard in Salnés; vinified in tank with minimal sulfur. The wine spends a few months on the lees before bottling.  
Spain