Johan Vineyard 'Rouge de gris'
100% Pinot Gris from the biodynamically farmed Johan Vineyard in the Van Duzer Corridor AVA. 85% of the Pinot Gris was fermented on skins in open top fermenters until dry (33 days), with the remaining 15% fermented carbonically for the same period. Both lots were pressed off together to mature in neutral Burgundy barrels for 8 months. Bottled unfined and unfiltered.